WhatsApp Business API- All You Need to Know
WhatsApp is not the only app to talk with family and friends, but businesses are also turning to WhatsApp for their businesses growth.
Obviously, there are reasons why businesses are opting for WhatsApp for their business. One of the apparent reasons is that many people open WhatsApp several times a day. This makes it a convenient and most accessible channel for businesses to connect with their customers.
According to one study, the Mobile message opening rate is 98% as compared to email, which is just 20%.
You know why, right?
Most customers tend to avoid crowded inboxes; therefore, a messenger like WhatsApp allows businesses to react to customer queries and solve their problems effectively. This eventually boosts customer satisfaction and increases conversion rates.
So, WhatsApp has launched two versions of WhatsApp for businesses: WhatsApp API and WhatsApp business.
In this article post, we’ll be learning all about WhatsApp Api, its advantages for your business and different ways to use WhatsApp API.
What is WhatsApp API?
If we go back to August 2018, Facebook has launched a WhatsApp business API provider for medium and large enterprises. But why did Facebook decide to launch WhatsApp for business? When there is a WhatsApp messenger working perfectly?
Because from 2017-2018, in all around South East Asia, Latin America and Africa, small businesses left the email methods and started using their personal WhatsApp to communicate with their customers.
WhatsApp Business API is basically an application program interface that allows businesses to communicate or interact with their customers in a secure, private environment while allowing a more friendly and informal way of communication. The main idea of the WhatsApp API is to take the WhatsApp API endpoint and integrate it into their business software. This way, they are able to interact with the customers smoothly.
Advantages of the WhatsApp API
Particularly designed for businesses and companies, the WhatsApp API provider has a lot to offer:
- Send personalized notifications in bulk, such as payment reminders, order confirmations and delivery updates to the customers.
- Concentrated dashboard and mutual team inbox for customer management and easy chat.
- With the help of the multi login, you can add your teammates to support customers and work from different devices at the same time.
- Send quick responses and automatic replies to the customers.
- Allowing third-party software integration.
- Manage the large volumes of the incoming messages seamlessly.
- Official business account verification via a green checkmark.
- Analyze the customer behavior to serve them expeditiously.
Difference Between the WhatsApp Api and WhatsApp Business
WhatsApp API: It is for the medium and large-scale businesses (Enterprise Level) who need a full field suite that connects seamlessly with their data and other business channels.
WhatsApp Business: It is made for small businesses that need to communicate with their customers 1-on-1.
Ways To Use WhatsApp API
- Session Messages: Also known as customer care messages, and are always initiated by the customers. Businesses can use this feature to reply to the customers using the human agent or automated responses. Session messages enable businesses to resolve customer queries while increasing customer satisfaction promptly.
- Template Messages: Also known as notifications, and these are in the messages formats that can be initiated by the businesses and then reused by them to send the time-sensitive updates and message-based notifications to the customers.
Get WhatsApp API For Your Business Today!
Speaking of efficiency, convenience and customer preferences in the small and mid-scale businesses and what’s better than the WhatsApp API?
It’s user-friendly, safe and helps businesses to make a personal connection with the customers efficiently and rapidly.
In the end, all we can say is that the future of the WhatsApp API for business indeed looks promising!
Want to see more blogs like this ?
No spam, we promise.
WhatsApp Marketing：官方 Official WhatAapp Business API v.s. 第三方 WhatsApp API
在這即時通訊盛行的年代，顧客對企業的回覆率及速度有一定的期望。相信不少企業為方便即時回覆用戶，會使用WhatsApp Business API作為與用戶溝通的渠道。而WhatsApp Business API分為官方API及非官方 API.